Youth Ministry isn't just for the youth. The whole community can be involved in one way or another.
Whether it’s for Service Hours, leadership opportunities, or just that passion to work with the youth in a church environment... there is something for you!
In order for the kids and youth of our parish to grow in their faith, they need to meet older youth and adults who are living it! Youth Ministry needs volunteers to interact with and support the young people of our parish as they journey in faith.
The best part… there are many different ways to help! Decide which age group you are interested in working with, see the options available, then email Jesse, to set up a meeting to discuss next steps.
Pick an age group:
Early years (Kindergarten to Grade 5)
Middle Years (Grades 6-8)
High School (Grades 9-12)
Young Adult Min (18+)
Examples of how you can help
Team Leader / Meeting Planner
- What you do: Help to plan and run monthly events including its talks and activities
- Time Commitment: approximately 3-4 hours for the monthly event, plus 1-2 hours for planning
Event / Fundraiser Volunteer
- What you do: Attend various events to help supervise kids, and ensure the event runs smoothly and help out with any small logistics the event may need
- Time Commitment: 2-4 hours for the event/fundraiser
- What you do: Prepare, serve, and clean up snack during monthly events or fundraisers
- Time Commitment: 1-2 hours during each meeting or event
… and much much more
Don’t let time commitment deter you from volunteering. If you have the passion to help out, we can work something out.
Still unsure about how you can help? Contact Jesse by email or phone, 306-352-0976.