What is Source?
Once a month youth and young adults from across Regina get together for supper, a talk, and Eucharistic Adoration. It is an opportunity to meet youth and young adults who are journeying in faith, and grow deeper in your own faith.
Source is a collaboration between Resurrection, Holy Family and Christ the King parishes. They take turns hosting the event.
Source is open to ALL youth and young adults in Regina and surrounding areas. You don't have to attend one of the host parishes!
This is a free event, and there's no need to RSVP, just show up! Stay up to date by following Source - Regina on Facebook!
Source Dates for 2018-2019
- November 4 @ Holy Family Parish, 6:00-8:30pm
- December 2 @ Resurrection Parish, 6:00-8:30pm
- January 13 @ Christ the King Parish, 6:00-8:30pm
- February 10 @ Holy Family Parish, 6:00-8:30pm
- March 3 @ Saint Cecilia, 6:00-8:30pm
- May 5 @ Christ the King Parish, 6:00-8:30pm
- June 9 @ Resurrection Parish, 6:00-8:30pm
Don't know what Eucharistic Adoration is?
That's okay! Eucharist Adoration is a time of prayer and worship in front of the Blessed Sacrament.
There are lots of different ways that Eucharistic Adoration is done. At Source, we take about an hour. During this time we have praise and worship music and silence. We also have priests available for the Sacrament of Reconciliation and a prayer team for prayer ministry.